To use, carefully slide the prongs into the neck of the bottle on the outside of the cork, then twist up and out to remove the cork.
- Extra-large chrome-plated handle
- Best design for old or crumbly corks
- Removes the cork without piercing it
- Includes a plastic sheath to protect the metal prongs
- Can also be used to remove bottle caps
- Made in Italy
Size: 5w x 1/2d x 2 3/4h (in)
Weight: 0.2 lbs
Ratings & Reviews
You ned this!
by Gail -
Great devise! Helps to pull those brittle corks from the old bottles. Great for traveling too!
Good but practice is necessary
I really like this opener, but it does take some getting used to! I am enjoying learning how to use it. I have found it doesn't work as well on the rubber corks.