- Made in France with French-made components.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik polished stainless steel.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted in amber cactus.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Size: 4 3/4w x 1/2d x 1 1/4h (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer covers against any manufacturing defects.
Watch Product Video
Ratings & Reviews
I've been a Laguiole collector for awhile, and was blown away by this version of the corkscrew. There are actual bits of amber in the handle in a translucent gold that is amazing. Way better than expected, I'd highly recommend it!
Well made, durable corkscrew. The amber in the cactus handle is a
nice touch. Bought as a gift that I am certain will be appreciated.
As Beautiful as it is Functional
by Anastasia -
Purchased this corkscrew as a gift for the outgoing president of our Porsche Club chapter, who has a very nice cellar. The Cactus/Amber handle is perfect as we're in Southern California and cacti are an integral part of the landscape. I have several Laguiole corkscrews that were presented to me as gifts when I was in the wine business, they are some of my most treasured possessions and I trust the recipient will feel that way as well