- Made in France with French-made components.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik polished stainless steel.
- The handles are made from Mammoth tusk, taken from the crust of the tusk
- The decorative casing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Size: 4 3/4w x 1/2d x 1 1/8h (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer covers against any manufacturing defects.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Laguiole Made in France
This corkscrew is beautiful, and extremely well made. It was important to me that the corkscrew and components all were made in France, after learning that other Laguiole products pass the "Made in France" requirement by assembling in France, even when the components come from China. This manufacturer is real, authentic made in France, with a lifetime guarantee. I'm glad the ivory came from a mammoth tusk and not from an elephant tusk, that wouldn't feel right.
I have been looking for a mammoth ivory corkscrew for some time . IWA shipped me a great example and I received it on time over the holidays. I recommend them highly.