- Made in France with French-made components.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik brushed stainless steel.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted from wood.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Size: 4 3/4w x 1/2d x 1 1/4h (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer covers against any manufacturing defects.
Ratings & Reviews
An heirloom tool
by Matt C.
This fits in beautifully with my collection of handmade folding knives. Well crafted and sturdy, could last for generations!
Pretty but hard to use
by Jane F
It’s very stiff and sharp, it feels dangerous to open and close, you really have to yank. It is pretty to look at, but I always have my husband use it, since I’m not comfortable doing it myself.
Laguiole En Aubrac Corkscrew
I first purchased the Buffalo Horn and the Olivewood Models and have just ordered the new Stag Horn and the SS Models. The SS groved spiral is longer than all other waiter type corkscrews that I've owned and the serrated foil cutter is much quicker and sharper than others. I order the two other models today to be given as gifts but I already know that is not going to happen as I know that I'll be keeping them for my own use. Friends will have to wait till I place my next order with IWA. These corkscrews are the "ROLEX" as far as quality and appearance goes. Not that it will ever be needed but I believe they carry a lifetime guarantee also. It's nice to see quality yet today!
Laguiole Corkscrew Review
I thought the corkscrews were beautiful and made of great quality. I bought them both for gifts and excited to see their expression as they open their gifts.
Truly Is The Rolex Of Corkscrews!
I purchased the Laguiole Stag Horn Waiters Corkscrew as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. It is beautiful! You can feel the weight, but not too heavy. The craftsmanship is outstanding.