- Made in France with French-made components.
- The corkscrew and foil cutter are forged from ultra-strong Sandvik polished stainless steel.
- The contoured handle is hand-crafted from buffalo horn.
- The decorative chasing on the metal spine serves as the signature of the craftsman who made the tool.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- Packaged in a handsome French Oak gift box.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Lifetime warranty covers any manufacturing defects.
Size: 4 3/4w x 1/2d x 1 1/4h (in)
Weight: 1 lbs
Lifetime warranty by the manufacturer covers against any manufacturing defects.
Ratings & Reviews
Very Sleek Corkscrew!
by Carol -
Beautiful and sleek, easy to use with a can opener and knife too! The Buffalo finish is exquisite!
Laguiole En Aubrac Corkscrew
I first purchased the Buffalo Horn and the Olivewood Models and have just ordered the new Stag Horn and the SS Models. The SS groved spiral is longer than all other waiter type corkscrews that I've owned and the serrated foil cutter is much quicker and sharper than others. I order the two other models today to be given as gifts but I already know that is not going to happen as I know that I'll be keeping them for my own use. Friends will have to wait till I place my next order with IWA. These corkscrews are the "ROLEX" as far as quality and appearance goes. Not that it will ever be needed but I believe they carry a lifetime guarantee also. It's nice to see quality yet today!
The Only Corkscrew You'll Ever Need
by Wolfie -
The Laguiole corkscrew is the real-deal. Super-solid construction, Hand-made in France. Feel is sturdy and solid. Easy to use, able to pull corks from any type of bottle - new or old. I've owned many waiter-type corkscrews, and this one is by far the best. Absolutely love it!