- Insulated case protects wine from bumps and temperature fluctuations
- Rubber wheels roll easily and absorb vibration
- Retracting handle extends to a comfortable 38 inches
- Dual zipper top cover allows easy access to bottles
- Ergonomic rubber side handles allow the trolley to be safely lifted and carried without damaging the zipper top
- Front feet keep the trolley level and safe when at rest
- Removable padded dividers keep bottles from bumping against each other
- Oversized zipper pocket provides additional storage space for corkscrews, bottle tags, label removers and/or other tools
- Includes an adjustable shoulder strap
- Made with durable, easy-to-clean nylon exterior and polyester lining
Please note: This trolley was not designed to be used as checked luggage. The wheels and retractable handle are integrated with the trolley, and are not removable
Size: 14 1/4w x 11d x 14 1/4h (in)
Weight: 7.9 lbs
Capacity: 12 bottles
Ratings & Reviews
Should be ok for occasional use with care.
by Rick -
The carton arrived undamaged. But the product had not been inspected or it would have been noticed that a screw was missing in the framework of the handle resulting in its falling apart upon opening. The framework is a bit light for anything but the most casual and occasional use. Definitely not for regular use by a professional brand rep. I will gift this to a wine lover to use when they are taking wine to a party.
Good value and utility
by Jay -
I'm really happy with this trolley - I use it for lugging a case of wine to/from different wineries - the bottle slots easily handle larger bottles, and the insulated material protects the bottles and keeps them cool. Thanks for the front pocket - it's a great place to carry a wine opener and stoppers.
Good wine transporter
by JP -
The trolley works very well. Easy way to transport multiple bottles of wine fairly easily. Easy to get in and out of vehicles and has room in the front pouch for wine opens and other accessories.
<br>The only thing that would make it better is if it had four wheels.